There’s no feeling like growing your own food and then getting to sit down and eat it. This is why we get such a rush when we walk into our kitchens to check on our sprouting jars and see those very first signs of growth.
Here are 10 unique ways to incorporate sprouts into your cooking:
- Wraps and Rolls
- Stir-Fires + Sautes
- Dips + Spreads
- Veggie Burgers
Sprouts are a powerhouse food. What better way to ensure their strength than by growing them in your very own kitchen?
This could be waiting in your kitchen everyday.
Save tons of money with our "Sprout Garden" kit, because sprouts are ridiculously expensive to buy. Sprouts are the easiest food you can grow yourself, and they take less than 30 seconds a day to maintain. Our kits pay for themselves in the first few weeks. So grow your own and enjoy super cheap, super healthy all-you-can-eat sprouts.
About this item
- INCLUDES EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO GET STARTED: Printed Instruction Booklet, three growing trays, and three 2 oz. packets of Handy Pantry certified organic sprouting seeds: Alfalfa, 5 Part Salad Mix, Protein Powerhouse Mix.
- GROW SEVERAL CROPS AT ONCE: Grow different crops simultaneously with this complete sprouting kit. Blocks light until you are ready to green up your sprouts.
- EASY & ECOFRIENDLY: Diswasher safe, easy cleanup, durable BPA free trays. Designed and manufactured in the USA.
- SMALL FOOTPRINT & FULLY STACKABLE: Buy multiple Sprout Gardens to stack even higher. Grow variable quantities of sprouts without taking up more counter space.
How It Works
- Soak seed in water for 8 - 10 hours. We recommend leaving them overnight.
- Rinse seeds twice a day by pouring water over the sprouts and allowing them to drain.
- Most sprouts are ready to eat after 3 - 4 days. Always check your individual seed varieties for additional instructions.